Can you make a difference to young people leaving care?
Young Futures is a Community Interest Company providing accommodation, support and therapy to young people leaving local authority care. The services we provide help to raise self-esteem, improve resilience, support lifelong learning and promote inclusion.
We currently have two positions available: one in our Therapeutic Residential Placement for young women (Yvonne House), and one in our Semi-Independent Community Placements.
We offer a working environment that values staff, promotes improvement and is small enough to give you a real chance to influence and achieve.
Do you have:
- Relevant experience in working with young people?
- Experience of planning and delivering key working sessions/life coaching/teaching/tutoring?
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others, build strong relationships and manage professional boundaries?
Young Futures offers:
- Good salary and benefits package (including a wellbeing fund for all staff)
- 5 weeks’ paid annual leave
- Professional development and access to extensive training opportunities
- Monthly structured supervision, group supervision and excellent support
- Opportunities to be involved in service development and, most importantly, help others.
If you think you meet these requirements and are passionate about improving the outcomes for young people then we would welcome and encourage your interest.
Young Futures is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post.
The recruitment pack and the application form can be downloaded here – the application form is the same for both roles. Please specify which of the two roles you would like to be considered for; if you do not specify, then we will consider your application for both.
Please email your completed application form to email@example.com by 9am on Monday 15th October.